A Life Of a Teenage Shark.
Intro!

Welcome to Farah Sulastree's Blog.
Respect my life, my very own story :)
Read it, Love it and Live with it.
Keep on reading, it's about to explode.

All Right Reserved ® FarahSulastree 2012.

Just CLICK

Diary Owner THEM HIM


Credits to
Full Edit by Fatima Suhaila
Skin By LetthaKyra
Background APK
Best view in Google Chrome only.
I never knew that they would change my life..
Saturday 3 August 2013 | 16:33 | 0 panda
"Why do you even adore them so much? It's not like they know you or something..."

Unfortunately, yes. They did not know us. They did not know that me and some of us do exist in this world. Breathing the same air as them. But, we do know that they love us.

Musics. Some said that music saved their life. It save them by the lyrics, the melody, the tunes, the voice that sings them, the emotions, the everything. Everyone has been save by music and God. Music is one way for some of us to get away from the reality. It make us feel like we can be anywhere we want by just imagine it and sing it with emotions. The lyrics that suit our situations makes it feel like "that song" is made just for us.
    The melody that captures our heart and soul. The tunes that fits perfectly. The voices that sings them. The emotions that it bring us to feel. How can you not love music? How can you?

Idols. Every each one of the idols are heroes and heroin. They saved most of mine, yours or even your friends life. They sing their song hoping to get peoples attention, but little did they know. They saved our lives too. They save us from being heartless. From being suicidal. From being extremely depressed. And I love the idols for that.

My idols are... well.. Weird. Yeah. Weird. You can say that. And i love them for that. It's like they are comfortable with us when they're being weird. It's like they're our best friend even though, each one of us has a crush on them like "the moment he went that stage, I have the feeling that me and him would be together."

5 Second Of Summer.

Is a band. I repeat. A band. NOT A BOY BAND. 
They are the weirdest and the funniest and the awesome band I have ever fall in love with. I fell in love with their music, with their voices. Their looks are just bonus. There's Luke Hemmings, the main guitarist and lead singer. Calum Hood, the bass guitarist and the singer. Michael Clifford, the guitarist and the singer. Ashton Irwin, the drummer and the singer. Four Aussies that are exteremely talented and awesome. 5sosfamily, the boys aren't our little secret anymore.

One Direction.

Of course you know them. Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan and Harry Styles. The biggest boy band I have ever know. The most crazy idols I have ever fell in love with. The most sensitive boys I have ever see. The most lovely people that I have ever know. Five lads that been together for 3 years through thick or thin together. Too many memories, too little appreciation. That's all I have to say. They deserve more than this. Directioner know best.

Justin Bieber.

One of the hotties. I mean, he's the hotty. I mean, oh you know what i mean. He's perfect. He saved many of lives, even my friend. I don't know how he saved their lives but I'm grateful to him. I really do. He's beyond lovely. His smile, his laugh, his weird yet sexy face in the instagram. I can't look at those pictures without screaming. Beliebers know what I am talking about.

To those "manly" guys that said, "they're gays.". By saying OUR idols are gay, does it makes you feel better? Does it makes you be a gentlemen like them? Does it makes you a hero? Does it makes you to get off your arse and save some strangers or teenage girls lives? Are proud of yourself saying that the boys that saved someone's life is a dick? Think twice. 

GIRLS, WE LOVE OUR IDOLS DON'T WE? OUR IDOLS WOULDN'T WANT US TO FIGHT WITH ANOTHER FANDOM. WE HAVE THEIR REPUTATION TO TAKE CARE OF. YOU SAID YOU LOVE EVERY SINGLE BIT OF THEM. SO, PLEASE DON'T MAKE THEY CRY OR EVEN SAID "MY FANS WOULD NEVER DO THAT.. NEVER." BUT IN THE END WE DID IT. STOP SENDING HATE TO EACH OTHER. EVERY ONE HAVE FEELINGS.


Older Post