A Life Of a Teenage Shark.
Intro!

Welcome to Farah Sulastree's Blog.
Respect my life, my very own story :)
Read it, Love it and Live with it.
Keep on reading, it's about to explode.

All Right Reserved ® FarahSulastree 2012.

Just CLICK

Diary Owner THEM HIM


Credits to
Full Edit by Fatima Suhaila
Skin By LetthaKyra
Background APK
Best view in Google Chrome only.
Love?
Monday 5 November 2012 | 21:01 | 0 panda
Semua orang nak happy ending. Even though, 'benda' tu ramai cakap bullshit tapi 'benda' tu lah yang kita asyik inginkan. Siapa yang taknak happy ending kan? Some of us cakap ia tak wujud langsung because of this cruel, cruel world. But then, who are we to judge? Everyone have their very own opinion. Well, happy ending? I hope it is true cause I am tired of being hurt all the time, I am tired of crying myself to sleep every night. I'm just tired. I hope that you are the one for me, I really do. It's just, don't make me cry to often will you? I might change my mind.

Sometimes, when I already gave up on love. I accidently saw my grandparents. The way they fought, smile, laugh, making jokes together. I like that, I mean I love that. I really do. And I want to do it with the one I love, my one and only. It makes me smile again just by thinking about it. It is a beautiful scene, I should say.
I just hope that we could be together till forever and you'll fall for me every second of the day for the rest of our life.


Don't you want that? I really want that, I really do. People used to say "let him/her go, if she/he comes back. She/he is yours." But then, I'm asking you a question. Do you have the guts to let your love ones go? Do you? Having you in my life makes me smile and yes, I do cry. A LOT. Even though I seems that I'm not jealous with all those girls that you see everyday, talk everyday, smile everyday, laugh everyday. I'll let you know now, I AM FREAKING JEALOUS.

I love you so much, I just don't want to lose you. I was just this close to lose you last time, I won't let it happen again. Nope. I love you, I just hope that you are really true to me cause with just ONE lie. It can ruin everything. Everything you and I could ever imagine.

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU. SO, PLEASE. DON'T LIE. DON'T MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND. JUST DON'T.




Older Post | Newer Post